Let’s face it. Oral sex is awesome– it doesn’t matter who’s getting it and who’s giving it. Nothing makes you feel extra special like having someone put their mouth on your genitalia. If you want to make your vagina-having partner squirm but think it’s all Greek down there, we’ve assembled some helpful information. Also, check out our handy guide to the ladybits to know where you can please your partner best.
- Every pussy is different, but chances are, your girl doesn’t need a whole lot to get her going down there. A lot of dudes want to do the head shaking thing– trust me, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Start of treating it like a lollipop– big, broad licks. Rigid tongues can feel rough.
- Asking questions about her pleasure can be a sexy way to figure out if you’re doing it right. “Is this where you want me to lick you? How does this feel?”
- The real highlight of cunnilingus for many women is the clitoris. Pay careful attention to that. Lots of people have all sorts of different techniques that they swear by. Writing the alphabet, going in circles, passing messages back and forth– just about everything. As long as your tongue is moving, you’re probably doing it right.
- But clit-licking isn’t the only thing you can do. Some women prefer tongue-fucking. Flick your tongue over her vagina (that’s the hole, not the entire thing– remember, we talked about this) while stimulating her clitoris with a small clitoral vibe and she’ll go positively batty.
- Watch the womb broom. Gentlemen, we can feel all your beard up in there. Sometimes a little tickle is great. But if you just cut it, and it’s prickly… let’s just say there are few worse things than beard rash on your lady bits and those things are limited to random raptor attacks and stepping on a lego.
- Most flavored lubes are a big no-go during cunnilingus. If they contain any sort of sugar or glycerin, they can lead to yeast infections in the vagina. Even if they say they’re cunnilingus safe, always check the ingredients. A safer, great-tasting alternative to this is coconut oil. Coconut oil is not proven safe for use with condoms or dental dams, but if you feel comfortable not using a dental dam during cunnilingus, this wonderful oil can even help your natural flora prevent yeast infections– plus it smells and tastes like a Hawaiian vacation.
- Another tasty and safety option is using a dental dam. Many come flavored, like our favorites by Lixx.
- Dental dams can also be used for anilingus. Just make sure you get a new one before switching from you hoo-hah to your poo-hah or vice-versa. Unwanted bacteria up in your vagina can cause a whole host of problems.
- Never, EVER blow into a woman’s vagina during oral sex. It can lead to an air embolism. It’s pretty rare, but it can still happen. Lightly puffing air on to her clit or breathing on her vulva while you’re doing there will not do this.